August 16, 2009

My Family Visits

This weekend my parents, sister, and their two canine's came to visit from Houston. We had a really great weekend! Our weekend consisted mostly of eating, chores around the house, eating, going to White Rock Lake, eating, and being entertained by the pups! My sister's new cavalier, Winston, kept us all entertained by his loud barking all weekend- I think he really had fun being around his "cousins". Here are some sweet pictures of Amy & Winston- theres nothing sweeter than Puppy Love! Winston LOVES the water! He is definitely a water dog! His favorite hobby is chasing the water hose-anytime I watered the flowers he would go nuts. Here he is after I finally turned the hose off--Can't you just see the sadness in his eyes! <

No comments:

Lindsay's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones